Guntur GMC :
Guntur municipal Corporation (GMC) has sanctioned 973.24 crores for the development of guntur city in various aspects .
- From July onwards 24 hours continuous water service will be enabled .
- Manasarovaram and Gandhi park will be renewed
- 6796 house buildings formation for poor people
- Koretipadu Pond will be Development under ambush scheme and has sanctioned 1.5 crores
- Inviting tenders for Development of “Pikala Vaagu”
- Etikuru – Bonthalapadu Drainage block system will be constructed with 6 crores
These are the Main Projects of the year 2017-18 ,Commissioner Nagalakhsmi said.
10 villages around ground are included in GMC and has Sanctioned 5 crores for protecting various places by fencing the lands. Manasarovaram and Gandhi park must be renewed to normal stage by constructing beautiful walls , Interior developments and place for parking slot will be enabled to attract civilians in Guntur
In Guntur City will be able to get 24 hours drinking water facility as the Government has already taken steps to implement the project by July .
Inner Ring-Road will be more Beautified . As GMC has sanctioned 1.5 crores to get development .
Prime minister Avasyojhan Scheme will be validated to Guntur City people of 6796 members and 237.82 Crores was sanctioned to build up the homes for these people