AP Government has given permission to extend financial assistance of Rs. 30,000/- under the scheme “Chandranna Pelli Kanuka” as an incentive to the eligible below poverty line girls at the time of their marriage to celebrate marriages in the families of Backward Classes in the AP following criteria:
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Backward Classes Eligibility Criteria:
- The unmarried bride shall belong to the Backward Classes community.
- The unmarried girl shall be the resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The unmarried girl should have completed 18 years of age and the Boy should have completed 21 years at the time of Marriage.
- The wedding of the BPL-Backward Class girl shall be on or after 01.01.2018.
- The parents of bride shall have White Ration Card / BPL category.
- Educational Qualification:
- Initially for two years i.e., for the year 2017-18 and 2018-19, the Educational qualification for the Bride and Bridegroom are relaxed, but from the year 2019 onwards, it would be 10th class pass, to be eligible under this scheme.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka to Poor SC couples also
The Andhra Pradesh government has declared an unforgettable gift to the poor Dalits too. The Dalit couple decided to give Rs. 30 thousand as a wedding gift. Chandranna PelliKanuka has already announced the wedding reception for BCs. Minorities are given the name of ‘Dulhan’ in the name of marriage expenses. Under the scheme, the state government has decided to give Rs 30 thousand per couples of SCs. More than 20,000 poor Dalit couples each year is going to benefit under Chandranna PelliKanuka .
A website will be launched to apply for this scheme. The BC Welfare Department will manage Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Online Application website. BC youth weddings across the state will be allowed to register online through this website. The new garments and fixed deposit documents are prepared to the time of wedding. The wedding is expected to happen in the presence of everyone, so the government hopes that there will be no injustice. At the same time, fixed deposit papers do not have any scarcity; beneficiaries will receive a hundred percent accurately.
GO 32 released on 30 October to specify the Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka terms and conditions. Recently government decided to include Kapu community also. It’s became a massive welfare project, so much time will take to specify guidelines. Than after Chandranna PelliKanuka Online Application link is available at epass.apcfss.in for receive Chandranna PelliKanuka Online Applications.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates. Thank you.